วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Letter of invitations for professional comments

4 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. From Manager of Dunkin’ Donuts




    Dear Apple’s Brand Manger,


    As a manager of Dunkin’ Donuts, I’m very glad to be a part of your society officially. According to your slogan, your blog is rather suitable with the slogan also because your blog is unique in the different ways from other businesses for instant, your design, your color, your image and also your language. I have no any suggestion except I want you to keep going THINK DIFFERENT.

    Hopefully, we’ll share the ideas together in our business world.


    Best Regards,
    B. Orapin
    (Ms. Orapin BOONSRIROJ)
    Manager of Dunkin’ Donuts

    ตอบลบ
  2. From GM of Gucci



    Dear Madam

    I'm Sudarat Thongphut GM of Gucci. When I see your blog, I'm

    impressive. You are a good designer. Your blog is so beautiful and

    colorful. I like your picture. Moreover, Your language is

    excellent, but you should put any song or music. Your blog will be

    better.

    I'm glad to be a partnership of your business.

    Your sincerely

    Miss Sudarat Thongphut GM of Gucci.

    ตอบลบ
  3. From Tiffany & Co. Thailand Manager




    Dear Apple manager,

    First of all, I would like to thank you so much about your comments before this. Moreover, I’m also glad to be your part of the Apple brand.

    According to your blog, I like your design, and color. It looks different like your slogan. Everything looks perfect now. But, I think you should add your product advertisement and a song in the blog. I’m sure that your blog will be number 1 in the visitors’ hearts.

    Lastly, I hope to see the great brand blog from you.

    Best Regards,
    Parichat Boonniti
    (Miss Parichat Boonniti)
    Tiffany & Co. Thailand Manager

    ตอบลบ
  4. From Brand Manager of The Walt Disney Company



    Dear, Apple’s Brand Manger

    As a brand manager of The Walt Disney Company (Thailand)

    Congratulations with your professional blog, you are very creative and a good designer. Your blog is very attractive for customers, especially a person who is crazy about your brand and products. I am a person who is interested in your brand. On your blog, I like your blog design; it is very appropriate with your brand and products. Moreover, all of pictures and colors on your blog could show me how professional you are; besides, you are a good writer. You are very clever to create an excellent blog.

    Anyhow, your blog is very perfect I think you should add a song that is suitable with your blog and I would like to see more products on your blog. Thinking different is you. I strongly believe that your blog will be famous in the global market.

    Faithfully, Apple Society is my lovely partner and I would like to thank you very much for your professional invitation and thank you for Brand Manager of The Walt Disney Company your comment on my blog.

    Yours Faithfully,
    S. BOONMEE
    (Miss Sophita Boonmee)
    (Thailand)

    ตอบลบ